
All right, I finally joined the band wagon. What do you think? A few people have been pestering me to do this, (you know who you are ;) so here you go Anyway, my goal is to update this once a week or more, depending on if there are things going on. I will try and post as many pictures as I can so you can see my beautiful boys grow :D
Well, I should probably get off the computer and tackle the house before the day sneaks away from me (it is amazing how that happens).
Love ya lots! Hope you day is going swell!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
It works!!
Posted by Gallup Family at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah!
Hurray.. We just love you and want to keep in touch... we will be in Boise the last weekend of June.. We are going to the zoo and to the water park it will be really fun and if you guys can come we would love it..
We will find some time to come see you.. I don't have your phone number though
facebook me your number or put it on my comments on my blog.. so I can call you when we get down there.. then plans will be a little more concret..
Post a Comment